Monday, June 30, 2014

New Project

I usually plan my new project for a long time but this one just reached out and grabbed me with both hands. I couldn't stop thinking about it, I absolutely love the colors, the draped clothing, her beautiful face, the flowers, the water- everything! So I just started her:)
It's called Dolce Far Niente, from Golden Kite. It's huuugggeee, something like 140 pages. It's going pretty fast so far, 5 pages in, I'm tenting her on 25 count lugana. 

I don't want to stop, but I really need to finish off Titania ( Michaels has a great framing coupon that expires at the end of July) 
I also am stitching a BIG gift for a friend which I will post when it's done. ( hint - it's a Charelaine)



This is the finished picture. 

4 comments:

  1. Another beautiful project! I love your stitchingwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, you have a lot of corage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely chart, and you've made a lot of beautiful progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous, Ana. Oooh, a secret Chat!! OOOOOOH OOOOH!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete