Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Esme finished!

Two wonderful finishes in one month! I love it, I haven't had any finishes so far this year. This is Esme, tent stitched on 25 count Lugana. She is designed by the Russian company Este. They have really wonderful designs:)

Monday, August 15, 2016


NThis is Autumn Harmony by Maxine Gadd. It is stitched on 25 count Lugana, tent stitch. I started her in October of 2015, so she took about 10 months on and off. Love her 💕

Next I am back to working on Esme. Only a few pages left!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Hi blogland!

Looonng time no post! I kinda lost my blogging mojo for a while there and was posting mostly on Facebook. But I'm back and here's my first update. I finished Sabrina from Mirabilia and framed her to match Roses of Provence. They go together so well:)
They are both stitched on Sandcastle Jobelan and framed in off-the -shelf frames from Michaels. 

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Mirabilia Sabrina

I'm happy to be working on her again, she had become a ufo for a while. The sandcastle jobelan that she's stitched on was very difficult to see. I've started using magnifier glasses, which has made the process so much easier! There's really not too much more to stitch on her. 

Friday, September 25, 2015

Update on Esme

She's coming along. I've mostly been working on the background. She's really beautiful in person. 

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Esme update and 2 new Mirabilias!

I'm still working on the beautiful Esme, the background is really tough, I made the mistake of stitching it on a fabric that's almost the same color as the background. Oh well, too late to change it now. 
I was feeling a need for a new start and had some gorgeous new Polstitches fabrics to play with. 
So I decided to start Moon Maiden on opal Serenade. Gorgeous colors! It's always a nice break to work on a Mirabilia, they're so nice and easy.
And finally, for good measure, I also started an old favorite Fairy Flora. She's on opal Blue Breeze. 

Monday, May 25, 2015

Dolce Far Niente, 40 pages done!!

I finished stitching two more pages. The one rounding out her hip was fine, but the one in the upper left corner(branches and leaves) was a confetti nightmare. It took longer than any other page so far. I'm aiming to hit 50 pages soon, maybe sometime this summer. That will be the halfway point.